|Search Expression: +(dccreator:"amp amp quot myers" contents:eds contents:"amp amp quot")|
No topics found
(11-20 of 65)
- Land and Marine Hydrogeology
Brings together communities of land-based hydrogeology and marine hydrogeology
- Timor Sea Petroleum Geoscience
Proceedings of the Timor Sea Symposium. Darwin. 2003
- Benefits from coral reef protection: Looe Key, Florida. In: Coastal Zone '89: Proc. 6th Symposium on Coastal and Ocean Management. Magoon, O.T., Converse, H., Minor, D., Tobin, L.T. and Clark, D. (eds). American Society of Civil Engineers, New York, pp. 3076-3086.
- The structure and function of ecological systems in relation to property right regimes. In: Hanna, S., Folke, C., Maler, K.G. (Eds.), Rights to Nature. Island Press, Washington, DC, pp. 13 34. Authority. Research Publication No. 35, Townsville, Australia, pp. 83.
structure and function of ecological systems
- Biodiversity and ecosystem function of coral reefs. In: Mooney, H.A., Cushman, J.H., Medina, E., Sala, O.E., Schulze, E.-D. (Eds.), Functional Roles of Biodiversity: A
Biodiversity and ecosystem function of coral reefs
- Asia Pacific Coastal Marine Program Report, 0102: Coral Bleaching and Marine Protected Areas. Proceedings of the Workshop on Mitigating Corasl Bleaching Impact Through MPA Design, Bishop Museum, Honolulu, Hawaii, 29-31 May 2001. The Nature Conservancy, Honolulu, Hawaii, USA
Coral Bleaching and Marine Protected Areas
- Ocean Yearbook
Annual reviews of key ocean-related topics
- Pacem in Maribus XXXI Conference Proceedings
Proceedings of the Conference held in Townsville, Australia 31 October-3 November 2005
- Global Symposium on Gender and Fisheries: Seventh Asian Fisheries Forum
A collection of papers on women in fisheries.
- Coral Reefs of Japan
Authoritative reference work. Text, species lists, references, contact organisations, images and maps.
(1-5 of 117)
Referenced By: Introductory Bayesian Statistical Methods Workshop - December 2005. Reference List
Referenced By: The Future of Diving. 100 Years of Haldane and Beyond
Referenced By: Muddied Waters. Historical and contemporary perspectives on management of forests and fisheries in island Southeast Asia.
Referenced By: UN Office of the Special Envoy for Tsunami Recovery
Help on Search|
freeMem:193,641,288 totMem:486,670,336 reqNum:137181 openSessions:0 generationTime:2013/06/19 12:59:05|